Brisbane Roof Ventilation Products | Solar Technology
Roof ventilation products over the past 5 years have gone through a lot of changes. Once the only ventilation options to the homeowner where whirly birds and eave vents. Solar products have given us a new option of ventilating our homes and offices. New technologies have increased efficiency while reducing our energy bills.
What does roof ventilation do?
- Removal of heat in the roof cavity of a home in summer
- Removal of moisture in the roof cavity of a home in winter
How sturdy are they?
- Constructed from light-weight aluminium and extremely durable
- Most whirly birds come with a 15 year manufacturers warranty
Conventional Roof ventilation Products
We have all seen a whirly bird spinning on a roof before. They have been the most common way to remove heat and mould build up in a roof for decades. They come in a variety of sizes and models. Be aware that the most important part of a whirly bird is the bearings. Cheaper versions may look good to the wallet but fast look bad when they stop spinning. Also be sure to choose a model in which the bearings can be replaced if need be.
- A whirly bird can reduce the temperature in your home by as much as 20 degrees in summer
- A whirly bird greatly reduces moisture build up leading to mould/mildew in the winter months
Solar Roof ventilation
The green vent solar powered roof ventilation system will cool your home using the power of the sun. Unfortunately summers are only getting hotter in Brisbane. Some of us can not afford to pay for air conditioning to get relief. Solar ventilation is the perfect way to remove heat and moisture in your roof spaces.
- No costly electrician required to install
- Removes up to 15 times more air than regular whirly birds
- 5 year Warranty on the solar panel